Thursday, March 3, 2011

Arabic Look for the Makeup Geek Weekly Challenge!


 






I've never participated in a Makeup Geek Challenge. It was so much fun! It really inspired me to step up my Arabic eyeliner skills and be creative with my color combination and placement. Although I have to admit, I don't think I'll be able to wear eye makeup for a day or two after this. Between practicing, mistakes, the lash glue and about four different types of eyeliner (some of it right in my tear duct), my eyes are pretty irritated!!They'll be needing some TLC (a cool compress and Vitamin E oil) and some rest. They've earned it!

Check out the Makeup Geek forum if you want to see the other contest entries. There are TONS and SO much awesome work and creativity going on over there! Good stuff!!

Oh, and check out the aftermath that is my dresser/makeup area! lolol!! (It NEVER looks like that. I'm almost compulsively tidy and organized with my makeup.)



Smile and be beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment