Sunday, October 2, 2011

L'Oreal "The One Sweep" Sculpting Blush Duo Review

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great day! I just posted a review video on my You Tube channel if you'd like to check it out.



In short, The One Sweep Sculpting Blush Duo's from L'Oreal really surprised me. I bought the first one on a  lark just to see if it worked any better than their One Sweep eye shadows. (Mind you, that's not setting the bar terribly high.) I think they do. The sheerness is frustrating but it does lend to the products blending without producing a harsh line where the blush and contour color meet. Since I like sheer blushes and am pretty fair I think these will work for me. However, those with darker skin tones or who prefer a more richly pigmented blush will probably not be happy with these.

Smile & Be Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment