Wednesday, October 19, 2011

EOTD - Mardi Gras Anytime

 Hey all!

Time's gotten away from me - again - since the last time I posted. Here's a quick EOTD featuring the Burning Heart and Sweetheart palettes I got last week from Sugarpill Cosmetics. I've been waiting a LONG time to purchase these palettes, though now I realize I was a fool not to get them sooner. They are THE brightest, most pigmented, totally matte shadows I've ever seen. Simply amazing. I also ordered one of their Chromalust loose shadows (Magpie) and it's equally amazing.

Apparently any day can be Mardi Gras in my world. ;D

I also used "Schizophrenic" from Glamour Doll Eyes'  Super Shadows collection (center of lid to blend and highlight and inner lower lid.) Look out  for a whole post/review of them coming in the near future because they're another of my fave companies.
Physician's Formula Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum (my FAVE) and L'Oreal's Voluminous False Fiber Lashes mascara (which I've used for a week and am still trying to decide if I like it or not.)
 Thanks so much for stopping by! There are some new videos on my YouTube channel so check that out if you'd like.

**Update**

I created a tutorial on my YouTube channel for this look so please check it out, if you'd like to see how I got this look.


Smile & Be Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment