Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog Neglect


Okay, so blogging is not really something I'm all that good at. I've been neglecting it terribly. Sorry. It's gotten to where I feel weird inviting people from You Tube to come read here when I really suck about updating.

That said, it is what it is and I can't add this to my laundry list of things to feel guilty about, you know? Neglecting my children? Worth feeling (deservedly) guilty about. Neglecting a blog about makeup? Not so much. :D

I'm hoping that maybe in the next few days I will be able to post some pics and write about some things since I seem to have run out of videos to edit and don't foresee any time until next week to record any new ones. I typically try to record when my little one is at preschool, but she was ill today and didn't go. I have a HUGE list of things I want to do videos for, but perhaps I can share some of those things here instead.

Seeing as it's already December (good GOD, how'd that happen?!) I am planning on doing several holiday/party look type tutorials on my You Tube channel so please check them out if you'd like. I'll try really hard to remember to take some still pics and post them here as well.

Right now I need to go wash my face (again) and attempt to get lip gloss out of my eyelashes without getting it on my contacts. Yes, you read that right. It seems my youngest is never too ill to give Mommy a makeover...


No comments:

Post a Comment