Monday, December 5, 2011

Another FOTD featuring WnW's Bake Off Contest

I DID film a tutorial for the first Bake Off Contest look which I will edit and post tomorrow. But I LOVED the dark blue in that palette so much last week that I really wanted to do something to show it off. So today I used only that on the outer half with Urban Decay's "Sin" on the inner half, a touch of "Naked" in the crease and Wet N Wild's Brulee as a highlight. I used the dark blue dry with an angled brush first, the patted a bit of it wet in the middle of the blue part to allow it to fade out around the edges.



This would be a great way to feature your favorite color shadow. If it's not a baked shadow or one that can be used wet/dry, you could use a slightly darker shade in the middle of the colored area or mix the same color with a tiny bit of black.

On my cheeks I just have a bit of Milani's baked blush in Luminous. No foundation or BB cream today. And NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam topped with their Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Cosmo.

If you like Wet N Wild's Bake Off Contest palette and have not been able to find it, make sure you're subscribed to my You Tube channel before the tutorial goes up. Trust me. ;D

Smile & Be Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment