Monday, April 4, 2011

March 2011 Favorites!


I really like doing these videos. Not in a "you have to go out and buy this product" kind of way, but more of a show & tell/ "this is my opinion about this stuff to help you if you were considering it anyway" type thing. It's fun to think back over the last month and pull things out that I've enjoyed a lot. It brings back memories of what I did those days, who I spent time with, or what was generally going on in my life. It's like a little 30 day time capsule! The days and weeks go by SO fast it's nice to look back, even if it's just via the makeup table.



Here's a run-down of all the products I mentioned. I've listed where *I* got them, but most can be found in other places as well:

Urban Decay Naked Palette - Sephora.com

Milani Mineral Blush in Luminous - CVS

Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush - Ulta

Rimmel Big Sexy Curves mascara in 003 Extreme Black - Walmart

Clinique Bottom Lash mascara - Sephora.com 

Jordana Lip Cream Moisture Intense Color in Sleek Rose - Dollar General

Benefit The POREfessional pore minimizer - Ulta

Crown Brush KB5 - Pink Kabuki

Crown Brush PP14 - Deluxe Oval Shadow

Crown Brush SS008 - Deluxe Eyeliner Brush

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser/Mask - Target

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisurizer in Medium - Walmart

LUSH Ultra Bland Cleanser

LUSH Tea Tree Water Toner

LUSH Enchanted Eye Cream (my Holy Grail eye cream!)

 

Hope you enjoyed it! Please let me know if you have any favorites this month that you think I'd like!

 

Smile & Be Beautiful!


2 comments:

  1. I love Crown brushes! Debating on getting the Naked Palette. I love Urban Decay, but neutrals isn't really my thing. I love smokey shadows. Maybe I should still invest in it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crown's awesome! As for the Naked Palette.... I've been liking it more now, but you might want to look at it closely before you buy. There are some other palettes out there for smokey eyes. Sephora carries a few of their own brand and NYX has a few. NYX also has a neutral palette out now too. My biggest frustration with UD is that there are only two matte shades. I like a little shimmer, but not all over, you know? A couple colors are full out glitter bombs - like Sidecar. Gorgeous color but the glitter is crazy! There are some amazingly awesome colors in this palette that you may love for smokey looks, like Creep, Darkhorse and Hustle (Oh, I could wear Hustle EVERY day!)
    Hope that helps and I'm not being too contradictory. Just wanted to give you what I feel are the positive and negative before you buy!
    Thanks for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete