Friday, April 1, 2011

Body Image Makeover - Move It!

Welcome to the second part of my Body Image Makeover series! In this video I share what I've found to be true about the importance of moving your body with some type of exercise or activity. The focus is not on weight loss or being a certain size or even the health benefits of doing so (which there are LOTS) but on how it can boost your self-image and confidence by reminding you how strong your body is and how it can rise to the challenges involved in elevating or maintaining a fitness level. Whether you can walk five minutes or run five miles, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you celebrate your accomplishments and what your body can do for you when you work WITH it instead of against it. I hope some of you find this helpful! (Re-posted from my YouTube video.)



Smile & Be Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment