Thursday, January 19, 2012

Glamour Doll Eyes & Sugarpill Go To the Circus


and get Lit? Yeah, I took that too far, didn't I? Oh well. After a MUCH longer break than I had intended, I FINALLY had a chance to edit a leftover "holiday/party" look that I recorded in December. I like the look and I haven't done anything with GDE's Circus collection yet, so I still wanted to post it. Here's the look:


Sorry for the Cybil Shepard "Moonlighting" focus, but I grabbed these pics off my video. (Please someone say they get that. Lie to me.)


Here's the tutorial:



And here's what I used to create it:

Urban Decay Primer Potion - original
Rimmel Brow Pencil in Hazel
Sugarpill Pressed e/s: Tako, Poison Plum & Dollipop
Glamour Doll Eyes e/s: Fiji Mermaid, Electric Chair & Bearded Lady
Sally Girl e/s in Fairy Pink
MAC Chromographic Pencil in Rich Purple
Physician's Formula 2in1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Ultra Black
Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Primer & Mascara

Lit Cosmetics glitter in Nightlife (mixed with their glitter base)
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Revlon Age Defying Foundation in #20
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose
Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Lipstick in Prime Pink
Femme Couture Lip Luster in Pink Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment