Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Winter Skincare - Morning Routine

I'd gotten some questions on my YouTube channel about what I do to battle dry skin in the winter. Here is my routine and my review of my first experiences using Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream (Gold Collection).



These are the products I use:

Rare Minerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser
LUSH Tea Tree Toner
Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream (Gold Collection)
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

*** Since I recorded this I've also started using MAC Strobe Cream under the BB Cream and have been VERY happy with the feel & finish of my skin. It feels even more moisturized without being oily and gives a very subtle brightness.

I also try hard to drink enough water to stay well hydrated and use humidifiers to battle the drying effects of the central heating in our home. Also, regularly working up a sweat is not only good for our hearts, but a great way to keep skin healthy and hydrated too!

I hope some of these products/ideas are helpful to you. If you'd like to share your favorite winter skin care products or tips, please feel free to leave them in the comments.

Smile & Be Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment